Frequently Asked Questions
Quick and Easy Process.
Having your print files ready is the first step. Once you have files ready, begin the process numbered below.
- Enter Shop or use the Search box above to find the product you want.
- In the product page – Select the options in the menu to the right of the product image.
- In the product page – click on the “Choose File” button to select your print file. Then Upload File.
- Choose your quantity and Add to Cart.
- Once you have added to cart, click VIEW CART at the top left.
- After reviewing all the information in the cart, click on CHECKOUT
- Enter all required information and SUBMIT ORDER.
We will review your files and send any required proofs via email within the business day.
File Checklist, get it right.
A properly prepared file will make a difference in your print.
- Best files for large format output are Vector files in .pdf, .eps, or .ai
- When using photos in your design, SIZE UP in Photoshop the bring DPI down to 150 to 200 depending on size. Larger sizes use less DPI.
- When preparing files in Illustrator, use 1 inch scale for every foot. Do not save to actual size, resizing proper vector files should result in little to no distortion.
- Large format printing is different from offset printing that only uses CMYK color mode. You can use either RGB or CMYK in large format printing.
- DO NOT ADD BLEED – Bleed is not required in your files.
- DO NOT ADD PRINTER MARKS – No color bars, crop marks or registration marks.
- Your file should be the same size as the product but in inches instead of feet. If you are purchasing wall art under 3×4 feet, it’s okay to size as large as you can to actual size.
Files are uploaded on the product page or after purchase. You can also send via Dropbox.com We will review your files and send any required proofs via email within the business day.
Shipping to all USA and US Territories.
Pickup is available in the city of Walnut, CA – You must request a pickup number after purchase. We use several shipping companies and will choose which depending on requirement.
- Can I use my own shipping company? Answer: No, this option cannot work due to our return purchase policy.
- Do you drop ship? Answer: Yes, you will need to request blind shipping at time of purchase in the ORDER NOTES during checkout.
- Can I split the shipping? Answer: Yes, but you will need to place each order for each location separately. Do not purchase one large order for several locations unless you want to pay handling for each location. Handling is applied to all split location orders at the rate of $5 per locati0n and box.
- What if my shipment is lost? Answer: When the shipping company picks up the product, it becomes their responsibility and will be contacted for reimbursement depending on the circumstance. Stolen packages are reported to your local law enforcement. When a lost package is not found, we can reprint and reship with notice of reimbursement from the shipping company that was used. If the shipping company does not respond within 7 business days, you can purchase a new run and we can reimburse you when the shipping company finalizes the payment process.
Don't have art files, need something amazing?
There is nothing worse than horrible graphics to ruin your brand and your business. Great graphics are memorable and eye-catching and that’s exactly what we propose when you let our design team prepare your files for you. These files are created in industry standard applications and all files including the working files are all yours to keep when the order is complete. We never keep what you paid for. Your designs are also used as templates for future design orders are a discounted rate.
What to expect from our design team
- Creative graphics on trend that make people look
- Consistent quality and look of overall layout and graphics you already have.
- Properly prepared files for optimal output.
- Files can be resized to any size without distortion.
We do not design logos and we cannot copy art from a photograph or drawing. When graphic design is purchased, we will need. If you don’t have these, we can use pre-made graphics that fit your brand.
- Your Logo
- Your fonts you use in your designs
- Your information typed up in a text format we can use to copy and paste.
GRAPHIC DESIGN TURNAROUND TIME – 1 to 5 business days depending on work load and your response times.